Wicked Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» introductions
WDA needs more members and testers. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:20 pm by Dagger235

» hello
WDA needs more members and testers. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:15 pm by Dagger235

» Dagger235's test results
WDA needs more members and testers. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:12 pm by Dagger235

» Im Back
WDA needs more members and testers. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:24 am by Bl00dfang

» I Cant Get On.
WDA needs more members and testers. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:49 pm by Indiana shino

» Bl00dfang is such an idiot
WDA needs more members and testers. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:09 pm by Dagger235

» Brag Central
WDA needs more members and testers. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:47 pm by Dagger235

» Recruits
WDA needs more members and testers. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:36 am by Dagger235

» Team Toaster Strudels
WDA needs more members and testers. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:38 pm by Administrator

WDA needs more members and testers.

Go down

WDA needs more members and testers. Empty WDA needs more members and testers.

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 2:57 pm

Well just as the title says we need more members and not just new members but new members that will be active and contribute to WDA. So your probably asking your self why are you telling me this its not my job well that's we're your wrong it's all of wda students and staff's job to get new members to join. Get your friends .nother duel academys if your in others to join us go on dn" note be careful with that method you can get a one day ban from DN for it." And give people the site and tell them to join if you think their a good duelest.
Know then on to the next partFang we need active testers i haven't seen a single person tested includeing my self.

Back to top Go down