Wicked Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» introductions
Indiana Shino's test results I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:20 pm by Dagger235

» hello
Indiana Shino's test results I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:15 pm by Dagger235

» Dagger235's test results
Indiana Shino's test results I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:12 pm by Dagger235

» Im Back
Indiana Shino's test results I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:24 am by Bl00dfang

» I Cant Get On.
Indiana Shino's test results I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:49 pm by Indiana shino

» Bl00dfang is such an idiot
Indiana Shino's test results I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:09 pm by Dagger235

» Brag Central
Indiana Shino's test results I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:47 pm by Dagger235

» Recruits
Indiana Shino's test results I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:36 am by Dagger235

» Team Toaster Strudels
Indiana Shino's test results I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:38 pm by Administrator

Indiana Shino's test results

3 posters

Go down

Indiana Shino's test results Empty Indiana Shino's test results

Post by Haseo2013 Thu May 23, 2013 7:56 pm

ManEaters vs Evilswarm

Duel Wins: 20/25
he won 2, I won 1.

Deck originality: 12/15
Basically an evil-swarm deck, however there were enough modifications to the deck, and plenty of original cards that you wouldn't see in a typical evil-swarm deck.

Combo's: 5/5

Misplays: 0/0

Ruling Knowledge: 20/20
Knew the rules well, and clearly understood chains, and how they work.

Duel Skill: 7/10
I was confused by a few of the the moves the testee made, such as bring out Xyz pearl instead of the Xyz evilswarm to bring out an infestation card, however it proved quite useful because I could no longer use fiendish chain. Reason for only 7 is because the testee used rabbit in the deck.

Attitude: 5/5

Flexability: 8/10

Duel Control: 12/20
The control was good in the third duel, I couldn't do anything. However you lacked alot in the first duel and the second duel even though I lost I still knocked you down quite a bit.

Use of Cards: 12/15
For being an evilswarm deck, I feel like it could have moved faster, and I didn't get a good chance to see all the extra modifications to the deck.

Deck Consistency: 14/20
It flowed okay. It wasn't up to speed with a lot of other evilswarm based decks that I have seen. After seeing a few cards such as snowman eater, I was impressed with originality, but he wouldn't be great for bringing out the xyz with rank 4 evilswarms, and the effect veiler could help the deck out.

Concentration: 15/15
Very focused.
Side Deck: 15/15

Total points: 145/175

Welcome to the Avatar White dorm! Congratulations!

Haseo2013
Haseo2013
Team Toaster Strudel Member

Back to top Go down

Indiana Shino's test results Empty Re: Indiana Shino's test results

Post by Indiana shino Fri May 24, 2013 11:31 am

Well i should probably explain why i used pearl rather then ophion. Their were a few factors if that choice. First off their was the deck you were running very trap heavy and the previous duels i had already seen traps made for eff monsters. Second their was the fact that ophion only has 1650 df and you had m the dijin in your extra so i went with pearl so that it wouldn't mater if it was set or not it would be destroyed.
Indiana shino
Indiana shino

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Fri May 24, 2013 1:50 pm

sounds like very good thinking shino ^.^ thought that one out huh
Administrator
Administrator
Team Toaster Strudel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content