Wicked Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» introductions
Sorry But Im Not Able To Hold Back Things (Alex) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:20 pm by Dagger235

» hello
Sorry But Im Not Able To Hold Back Things (Alex) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:15 pm by Dagger235

» Dagger235's test results
Sorry But Im Not Able To Hold Back Things (Alex) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:12 pm by Dagger235

» Im Back
Sorry But Im Not Able To Hold Back Things (Alex) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:24 am by Bl00dfang

» I Cant Get On.
Sorry But Im Not Able To Hold Back Things (Alex) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:49 pm by Indiana shino

» Bl00dfang is such an idiot
Sorry But Im Not Able To Hold Back Things (Alex) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:09 pm by Dagger235

» Brag Central
Sorry But Im Not Able To Hold Back Things (Alex) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:47 pm by Dagger235

» Recruits
Sorry But Im Not Able To Hold Back Things (Alex) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:36 am by Dagger235

» Team Toaster Strudels
Sorry But Im Not Able To Hold Back Things (Alex) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:38 pm by Administrator

Sorry But Im Not Able To Hold Back Things (Alex)

Go down

Sorry But Im Not Able To Hold Back Things (Alex) Empty Sorry But Im Not Able To Hold Back Things (Alex)

Post by Bl00dfang Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:49 am

This post is mainly for Alex to read, i'm sorry for being the way I used to be but I'm telling you when I feel like I should say something then I say it no matter what. I know I say stupid ass shit that I shouldn't say but.... idk I feel stupid and your gonna hate me for saying this but i have to....

I love you, i always have... you made me laugh, cry, smile, blush infront of everyone, you was there when i needed you...

Even if you dont love me its not gonna change how i feel

i love one other person thats Carlos he is gonna hate me too for saying that ohh well

Alex i love and loved you more than anyone or anything.... i hope you dont read this today or ever for that matter im scared of whats gonna happen if you do i hope no one reads this really but i felt like i should post it..... i post lots of my real feelings on here but i refuse to ever talk about them lol

im just a weird person oh well
Bl00dfang
Bl00dfang
Admin

https://wickeduelacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down